Priority registration is tomorrow! Don’t forget to make sure you have your advising hold lifted and to sign up for your classes!
· Administrative Assistant – SRC of Lexington
· Church Administrator – First Presbyterian Church of Lexington
· IT internship – Humana
· Financial/Accounting Internship – Lloyd’s of London (Frankfort, KY)
· 2011-12 Career Center Ambassador – James W. Stuckert Career Center (Lexington/UK)
· PNC Student Ambassador – PNC (Lexington/UK)
· Agriculture Lending Career Day Event (April 5th)
Check your email for more information about these oppertunities
It is getting close to the time to begin scheduling classes form Fall 2011. Be sure to talk to your adviser about setting up a meeting to plan your class schedule.
· Careerbuilder.com Update (Multiple positions available)
· Sports Career Institute Job Openings (Multiple positions available)
· Total Quality Logistics (Multiple positions available)
· Skill Storm
· University Directories (Lexington, KY): 3 Sales and Marketing Internships available
Career Center Events/Links
· Online Social Media Workshop (March 2)
· UK Career Academy (March 3, April 9, May 9)
· Extreme Interviewing
· www.bluegrassjobs.com (New job search site)
Friday, Jan. 28 – UK Gymnastics vs. Georgia @ 7:00 pm (Memorial Coliseum)
***All student-athletes who do not have a scheduled game or practice at that time are strongly encouraged to attend the Blue & White games for all other varsity sports.*** Admission is free with your UK ID. Remember to wear your 2010-11 Blue & White Games t-shirt to the meet!
In addition to coming out to support your fellow student-athletes, the first 100 UK students will receive a FREE hot dog and soda, and one lucky UK student will win an iPod Shuffle!
ATTENTION SCHOLARSHIP STUDENT-ATHLETES:
All fall semester textbooks must be returned to the UK Bookstore by THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23rd at 5:00 pm. You will not receive your Opportunity Fund Check in Spring 2011 if you fail to return all your books by this deadline.
Please contact Jon Ross in CATS if you would like to keep a book for future reference, or if you have any questions.